(SO!) BAD perceptual emphasis on Ubuntu ...

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Apr 26 13:33:13 PDT 2012

Quoting Tony Godshall (togo at of.net):

> Nasty

{shrug}

Being told you're being a bit of a shitkicker when you _are_ being a bit
of a shitkicker might be 'nasty', but more to the point is also directly
germane to the situation.  The gentleman might wish to consider it's
less likely that he's made a constructive point nobody can refute and
more likely most readers are rolling their eyes and hitting Delete.

> My own humble opinion is that debian-derived
> distros are welcome to participate in BAD
> and that there's no need to exclude or rename

And that's all true by default.  Finis.  Wrap film.