(SO!) BAD perceptual emphasis on Ubuntu ...

Tony Godshall togo at of.net
Thu Apr 26 15:46:47 PDT 2012

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 1:33 PM, Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> wrote:
> Quoting Tony Godshall (togo at of.net):
>
>> Nasty
>
> {shrug}
>
> Being told you're being a bit of a shitkicker when you _are_ being a bit ...

The word was not so much directed at you as much
as to the topic and the trolling and flamewars that
preceded and will succeed... (wait, that didn't come out right)

> > My own humble opinion is that debian-derived
> > distros are welcome to participate in BAD
> > and that there's no need to exclude or rename

> And that's all true by default.  Finis.  Wrap film.

And yet sometimes these things need to be
said because even though they may be
obvious to you and me, there are clearly
others in this world.