(SO!) BAD perceptual emphasis on Ubuntu ...

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Apr 26 11:03:21 PDT 2012

Quoting GoOSSBears (acohen36 at linuxwaves.com):

> Mini-Soapbox (or a response to such)

My assessment, yours for a small fee and waiver of reverse-engineering
rights:  You're really being a bit of a shitkicker, here.  Suggest you
quit while you're behind.

I remember a guy who had a long campaign to get BayLISA (Bay Area Large
Installation System Administrators) to rename themselves to something
like Bay Area Large and Small System Administrators because members were
permitted even if they didn't administer large sites.  At the time, I
advised him to look up the word 'synecdoche'.