Fwd: Debian at LinuxPicnic.org?

Grant Bowman grantbow at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 20:27:30 PDT 2010

Of the 209 subscribers, isn't anyone except Michael interested in the
Linux Picnic? Representing Debian would not be that hard, just
answering a few questions from interested folks at a table for awhile.
 It doesn't have to be a big production.  It would be wonderful to see
someone willing to help.

Grant