visiting Silicon Valley

Satoru KURASHIKI lurdan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 19:34:10 PST 2008

hi,

Thanks for replies.

> Where precisely will you be at what time?  Where are you staying, and why
> are you in the area?

The group (18 people) which I participated are friends of developer community
(ruby, haskell, etc).
Others are mainly students of Univs, and they've planned to visit some
companies in Silicon Valley (for their career).
While I'm over 30, and I simply follow after them to satisfy my yearning for
visiting Silicon Valey ;-).

>  Perhaps you could identify a date and time (maybe around dinner time) and a
>  city you will be in so that we could meet you. Then we, as locals, can select
>  a restaurant and have an impromptu 'bad' meeting and visit with you.
>  Regards.

We will stay here:
http://www.marriott.com/hotels/fact-sheet/travel/paocy-courtyard-palo-alto-los-altos/

I have free time at:
 3/10(Mon) 18:00- (-17:30 at Stanford Univ.)
 3/11(Tue) 17:00- (-16:30 at Yahoo)

Are these suitable?

Because I'm toooo late to think of this (meeting with local debian people),
and debian is not so popular among us, I will be a solitary visitor.

regards,
--
KURASHIKI Satoru