visiting Silicon Valley

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Fri Mar 7 21:20:43 PST 2008

On Sat, 8 Mar 2008, Satoru KURASHIKI wrote:

> I have free time at:
> 3/10(Mon) 18:00- (-17:30 at Stanford Univ.)
> 3/11(Tue) 17:00- (-16:30 at Yahoo)
>
> Are these suitable?

For me, Tuesday is substantially preferable.  I'll be coming from San
Francisco, so I hope someone can suggest something moderately near
CalTrain.  (Or maybe I can carpool with someone from SF or take CalTrain
to the peninsula and then find someone's car to hop in.)

I look forward to hearing from others!

-- Asheesh.

--
These days the necessities of life cost you about three times what they
used to, and half the time they aren't even fit to drink.