visiting Silicon Valley

Mark Weisler mark at weisler-saratoga-ca.us
Fri Mar 7 17:04:23 PST 2008

On Friday 07 March 2008 14:40:17 Satoru KURASHIKI wrote:
> (this is 2nd post, I'm not sure about being delivered
> 1st one...)
>
> hi,
>
> I'm a debian enthusiast in Japan, planning to visit
> Silicon Valley from 9 March to 12.
>
> I was wondering if there is someone who would like
> to have some coffee and talk.
>
> In addition I appreciate it if you can sign my GPG
> key, because I want to improve the web of trust for
> my long-term target, being a DD (at present wannabe :-D).
>
> regards,
Hello Satoru,
It's good to learn you will be visiting.
Perhaps you could identify a date and time (maybe around dinner time) and a
city you will be in so that we could meet you. Then we, as locals, can select
a restaurant and have an impromptu 'bad' meeting and visit with you.
Regards.

--
Mark Weisler
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our