Annc: User-Group Booth at LinuxWorld Conf & Expo this week (#644)

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at
Sun Aug 5 19:50:00 PDT 2007

Bay Area Debian (BAD) will mostly be promoting itself (along with
Debian) via the
Debian Booth at LinuxWorld (Booth .org 16)
I'll probably also bring some of the relevant BAD materials to
the "LUGS" booth #644.
BAD's August meeting also happens to be very well coordinated
timing and location-wise, with LinuxWorld this year (will be covered in
the BAD handout/display materials, information also available in the BAD
list archives from the BAD web site