I generally have no trouble with muni metro. To what are youreferring?

Tony Godshall Tony Godshall <togo@of.net>
Tue, 17 May 2005 00:09:22 -0700

I never had any trouble myself, but there were stories about
how folks on the way to the last SF BAD meeting were stuck
for some time in a tunnel.

Regardless, BART serves a wide area, and anything that
requires a transfer away from it significantly impacts
convenience and therefore attendance.

I'm seriously considering not attending the linux-picnic
this year or organizing one that's handier to the car-free
and car-lite crowd (I am not yet free but I am moving in
that direction).  But given how little time I am willing to
put to organizing, it'll probably not materialize at all, or
be a single buttock event at best.

According to Michael Paoli,