I generally have no trouble with muni metro. To what are youreferring?

Mon, 16 May 2005 21:29:53 -0700

I'm not a highly regular rider of Muni, but having worked in San Francisco
for years, and having, and having had friends that live there, etc.
I find much of the time Muni isn't too bad, ... but it does mess up to a
significant degree a non-trivial percentage of the time, ... and sometimes
it messes up rather to quite badly (usually at the most inconvenient of times,
but that may have more to do with Murphy than Muni), e.g.:
http://bad.debian.net/list/2005-April/002801.html