LWE (LinuxWorld Expo) (& PostgreSQL, etc.)

Wed, 15 Jun 2005 22:40:11 -0700

Looks like exhibitor list[1] is already up for this year's LinuxWorld
Expo (LWE) in San Francisco (and yes, Debian's on it, booth 2037).  The
Debian booth tends to run on the relatively crowded side (ample
volunteers, fair bit of equipment/supplies, and lots of interest from
attendees).  I don't know how "final" that[1] list is (there tend to be
printed addendum/update sheets even after the exhibitors directory goes
to print), so I might guess there are more groups/organizations yet to
be added.  Last year's list[2] might also be useful for guestimating
which groups/organizations may be there - many of them have a
significant to strong Bay Area presence.  Finding a group that has a
booth and isn't as crowded could be advantageous for having a presence,
if one doesn't have one's own booth for one's group/organization.

references/excerpts/footnotes:
1. http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/live/12/events/12SFO05A/exposition/exhibitorlist
2.
http://web.archive.org/web/20040721023602/http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/live/12/events/12SFO04A/exposition/exhibitorlist