LWE (LinuxWorld Expo) (& PostgreSQL, etc.)

Hans W. Uhlig deathguard@yahoo.com
Thu, 16 Jun 2005 07:34:04 -0700 (PDT)

Lugod usually arranges a LUG booth somewhere in the
main prominad, for all lugs to use, it tends to be
pretty big

http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/live/12/events/12SFO05A/exposition/exhibitorlist

http://web.archive.org/web/20040721023602/http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/live/12/events/12SFO04A/exposition/exhibitorlist