AC power(?) & BAD meeting at the Pacific Coast Brewing Company

Fri, 10 Jun 2005 21:24:43 -0700

>From what I recall having spotted there, some AC Power is available,
but coverage is rather spotty.  If AC Power were a priority,
good/early/strategic placement could be important.

Between nice outdoor seating/setting and AC Power though, particularly
if it's warm/hot, I don't think AC Power would be the first thing I'd
typically look for. :-)

Not sure if there's any relatively available AC power in the outdoor beer
garden area - haven't really looked that over carefully yet.

http://bad.debian.net/list/2005-June/002896.html