[BAD] SEVERE HAZARD was: ANNOUNCEMENT: There will be a BAD meeting at 21st Amendment in San Francisco at 7pm on Wed 8 June 2005

glen martin glenm@locutory.org
Sat, 04 Jun 2005 11:57:42 -0700

Crap. Every time I've been to 21A it has been low key and pleasant,
with plenty of free nearby parking at that time of night. Who thinks
about baseball?

There is a Giants home game on the 8th ... first pitch is after 7.
21A is some 2 blocks away from the stadium. This is, to my mind,
a SEVERE HAZARD.

We won't be able to get into 21A anytime near normal BAD start
time, nor find a seat for any reasonable group size. Nor will drivers
find parking within a mile or so.

I recommend we CANCEL, and someone else call a new Shotgun.
Not sure what to do about Rule 7.  Opinions?
  http://bad.debian.net/shotgun_rules.txt

glen