Linux anniversary picnic

Bill Kendrick nbs@sonic.net
Fri, 3 Jun 2005 14:28:49 -0700

Hi BADians!  I thought I'd let you folks know that various local groups
(sbay.org, SVLUG, LUGOD, PenLUG, BayLISA and CABAL) are organizing
another Linux Anniversary Picnic & BBQ ("Picn*x").

It'll be down in Sunnyvale at the Baylands park on the Sunday following
LinuxWorld Expo (i.e., Sun. August 14th).

Info is online here:  http://www.linuxpicnic.org/

We're looking for people to help sub-coordinate the event (beforehand
and during) and volunteer to help at the event itself (cooking, setup, etc.)

There's a mailing list, as well as a coordination-related Wiki.
Sign up! :^)

PS - Since you guys will have a booth at LWE, would you mind handing out
flyers for the event again this year? :)

Thanks!

--
-bill!
bill@newbreedsoftware.com