colo in Oakland

Mike Markley mike@markley.org
Thu, 7 Jul 2005 19:42:18 -0700

I'm considering moving the bulk of my boxes (including those hosting
bad.debian.net and apt-get.org) out of their current colocation facility
once my contract is up. There are two main reasons why: the current
one is further away from me than I'd like, and I've had some customer
service issues.

To address the first, I'm hoping to find something decent in Oakland.
I'm asking here because of the second. Pricing is important but so are
decent customer service and good availability. Has anyone on this list
had experiences (good or bad) with colo facilities in Oakland? I could
probably live with Alameda or Berkeley or thereabouts, but anything as
far from my place in Richmond as Hayward or the city wouldn't be much
improvement.

Thanks in advance. :)

--
Mike Markley <mike@markley.org>

It's easier to wear the spandex than to do the crunches.
- David Lee Roth