[bad] LWCE/SF 2005 Debian booth organization

Daniel Asarnow Daniel Asarnow <dasarnow@gmail.com>
Tue, 5 Jul 2005 21:49:22 +0200

The Quadra 950 is indeed impressively slow... (33 Mhz)
It's the largest and heaviest mac ever built...it has 16 SIMM slots, 6
HDD bays, 5 NuBus slots and requires an actual key to operate.

I can't help with the LCDs, I only have CRTs.