[bad] LWCE/SF 2005 Debian booth organization

Sun, 10 Jul 2005 20:04:33 -0700

I can probably volunteer a few hours or so.  My schedule is typically
fairly flexible, but I probably won't be able to confirm timing until
relatively close to the event.

I've got sarge installed on my laptop (IBM ThinkPad T40p TYPE 2373-G1U),
so I could always potentially give a bit of demonstration of that.
For Window Manager, I mostly use fvwm2, and have that significantly
customized (nice, clean, efficient, very powerful/functional, but not
as much "eye candy").  I could certainly show that a bit, ...
also have GNOME and the KDE stuff, but they're pretty much in their
default setups (other than different vt and X server assignment, and still
need to finish tweaking some of the kdm configuration stuff).

I also use LVM on my Debian systems - including my laptop, and can
demonstrate/present information on that too if there's interest.
references/excerpts:
http://www.rawbw.com/~mp/linux/lvm/balug/