Keyring for (mini-?)keysigning 2005-02-09 Downtown Oakland (Pacific Coast Brewing Company)

Akbar Pasha Akbar Pasha <akbarpasha@gmail.com>
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 14:45:06 -0800

Ok, after reading all the info I am pretty excited. I am new to list,
berkeley and also debian. I am not sure whether I would be flamed for
asking these questions.

1. I am trying out debian just now. Just a novice, can I attend?
2. Will there be some specific topic discussion or just a meetup?

Thanks,

::akbar