Reminder: keysigning 2005-02-09 BAD meeting in downtown Oakland (Pacific Coast Brewing Company)

glen martin glenm@locutory.org
Tue, 08 Feb 2005 16:48:46 -0800

Reminder that there will be a mini-keysigning
at the BAD meeting tomorrow evening (Feb 9).
Event information (directions etc) below.

For those interested in keysigning, there is
a keyring at http://www.biglumber.com/x/web?ev=32033

Bring yourself, your key fingerprint, and anything
you feel you need to verify your identity to others,
such as passports or driver's licenses. If you aren't
on the keyring, also bring some of those little
slips of paper with your fingerprint.

Around 4pm I'll print the keyring and bring
a few spares. Of course, you can't trust me
so you should print your own.

[Bay Area Debian (BAD) / Linux Journal event]
Pacific Coast Brewing Company
906 Washington St., Oakland, CA 94607-4032
1-510-836-2739
http://www.pacificcoastbrewing.com/