biking to [... BAD meeting at the Pacific Coast Brewing Company on Wednesday, Feb 9 at 7:00p]

Tony Godshall Tony Godshall <togo@of.net>
Sun, 6 Feb 2005 22:42:29 -0800

10th doesn't go through across the freeway (980), and
Washington doesn't go through to 12th or 11th.
Doh!

OK, so we take 12th or 11th over the freeway (I980) and then
cut down to 10th on one of the next four blocks.

If it's raining we can cut to the BART line and take the dry
way.

I'll send you my cell number separately.

According to Tony Godshall,