How do I get the latest gaim (0.7) in Sid?

Hereon hereon2003@yahoo.com
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 20:27:00 -0700 (PDT)

I have a basic Sid w/ X system.  Gaim is 0.68.  I want the latest version
available in Sid, 0.70  (cause my current version won't connect to YM)
http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_packages.pl?keywords=gaim&searchon=names&subword=1&version=all&release=all

When, as root, i do apt-get update; apt-get upgrade; it lists gaim as a
package held back.
When I run dselect, it shows the latest available version of gaim as 0.68-1.

apt-get dselect-upgrade doesn't even mention gaim (such as that it's holding
it back, (it only mentions what it will get)).

I had sources.list pointing to lunux.csua.berkeley.edu.  I thougth maybe that
mirror was out of date.  But, when I changed it to point to
ftp.us.debian.org, I still get the same thing: dselect shows 0.68-1 as
avail.ver.

A friend told me he got the latest game already, and I think he's using sid &
uses dselect.  So, it seems like it ought to be getting the latest version.

Here's my current /etc/apt/sources.list:

deb ftp://ftp.us.debian.org/debian unstable main non-free contrib
deb-src http://linux.csua.berkeley.edu/debian unstable main non-free contrib
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US unstable/non-US main contrib
non-free
deb-src http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US unstable/non-US main contrib
non-free
deb http://security.debian.org/ stable/updates main contrib non-free
# DRI stuff... (fancy new X servers, et al)
deb http://people.debian.org/~daenzer/dri-trunk-sid/ ./

Suggestions greatly appreciated.  Thanks  :)