Post BOFfing

Hereon hereon2003@yahoo.com
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 22:36:32 -0700 (PDT)

--- Tony Godshall <togo@of.net> wrote:
> According to Nick Moffitt,
> > 	Here's my recommendation for a scenic meeting point: the
> > sundial on the roof of the Wells Fargo on Montgomery and Post.  It's
> > right by the Post Plaza exit of the Montgomery Street BART/Muni Metro
>
> I'll second Nick's suggestion- the best yet, imho.
>
> In addition to the BOF Ross mentioned, it'd be nice to have
> a more informal gathering
>
> The BOF link reit'd:
>
> > From: Ross Boylan <RossBoylan@stanfordalumni.org>
> > To: Hereon <hereon2003@yahoo.com>
> >
> > I just looked and discovered this:

http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/linuxworldny03/V40/conference/session.cvn?eID=277

Yes, looking that over, it seems that that BOF would be best held at the
convention  site, since there are several other interesting BOFs going on at
the same time, and persons might want to jump around rooms then.

Perhaps the official BOF could be followed by a move to Nick's suggested
location for an extended session.

Nick - How late are they open? After the official Debian BOF ends - 6:15PM?