Sean - would you like some help in following up w/ the LWE people?

Hereon hereon2003@yahoo.com
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 22:21:57 -0700 (PDT)

--- Sean 'Shaleh' Perry <shalehperry@comcast.net> wrote:
> On Sunday 20 July 2003 04:19, Hereon wrote:
> > If no, who is the Debian person who is the liason with linuxworldexpo
> > people?  Is there anyone?
>
> It was my task and I failed.  I faxed the forms earlier in the year (twice
> even).  For some reason getting into the bay area LWE has been a trialsince

> I started in 1999.  Each year has needed phone calls and work.  This year I
> finally lost the battle.  On top of this I may not be able to attend due to
> work.
>
> Please, all of you, accept my apologies.  I know this means a lot.  Hell, I
> have a hundred or two t-shirts I was planning to sell.

Seriously: Thanks for the effort you put in!  :)

Perhaps it might just take a phone call or two at this point, and some
helpful LWE person could get a booth reserved.

Sean: are you able to do that?  And, don't worry if you're too busy & need to
say so.  Please let us know ASAP and perhaps someone here can follow up w/
the LWE people.  (I wouldn't mind giving them a call to see if they can
complete the work on the forms you faxed in.)

Here is some contact info:
http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/linuxworldny03/V40/index.cvn?id=10025&p_navID=27

What do yo think?