Will Debian have a booth at linuxworldexpo? A BoF?

Sean 'Shaleh' Perry shalehperry@comcast.net
Sun, 20 Jul 2003 09:21:13 -0700

On Sunday 20 July 2003 04:19, Hereon wrote:
> I don't see them listed at:
>
> http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/linuxworldny03/V40/exhibitor_list/exnamelist.
>cvn?id=2&sort_letter=d
>
> although others such as FSF, Gnome, Gentoo, KDE, X.org are listed.
> Does Debian have a booth reserved yet?
>
> If no, who is the Debian person who is the liason with linuxworldexpo
> people?  Is there anyone?

It was my task and I failed.  I faxed the forms earlier in the year (twice
even).  For some reason getting into the bay area LWE has been a trial since
I started in 1999.  Each year has needed phone calls and work.  This year I
finally lost the battle.  On top of this I may not be able to attend due to
work.

Please, all of you, accept my apologies.  I know this means a lot.  Hell, I
have a hundred or two t-shirts I was planning to sell.

> Also, if there is no Debian BoF scheduled yet, perhaps someone should
> call shotgun for a Debian BOF.  (I don't see any bofs listed at the LWE
> site yet.) (Supposed to be tues & wed eves.)

definately need to schedule a BoF or two.