Seriously: It's just the next next thing.

Scott Dier - dieman dieman@ringworld.org
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 13:09:36 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003, Stephen Schroder wrote:

> with cerebral jobs don't get enough down time, relaxing with friends and

I think the worst part is when I stop thinking about the ability to have
downtime and requre constant feed to remember how little downtime I get.

At least its not strapped into my brain.  I'm almost finished with a book,
first one I've read in a long time.  And role playing online (AO rocks,
even if it requires me to keep a windows box around) gives me team
experiences I don't otherwise get, even with friends.

I'm finding it harder to find actual balance in information stream vs.
work vs. play vs. family, etc.  I can't imagine the people who want a true
democracy (full direct representation) are thinking about how these should
balance in the future either.  I have problem enough just being somewhat
informed. :)

Yikes.

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> KC0OBS http://www.ringworld.org/