Seriously: It's just the next next thing.

Stephen Schroder sschrode@pacbell.net
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 10:39:52 -0700

I had not planned to further add to the discussion, but I have to say
the following:

It's easy to get lost in the internet, and just live there.  Most of us
with cerebral jobs don't get enough down time, relaxing with friends and
colleagues.  Many of us are in greater need of a couple of beers along
with face to face conversation, not more blinding light.