Bumper stickers and signs and Re: BAD meeting, CDs, GPG/PGP, etc.

Tony Godshall togo@of.net
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 15:44:14 -0800

According to Tony Godshall,
> According to Ian Zimmerman,
> >
> > Tony> Also does anyone have any extra Debian bumper stickers to sell?
> >
> > It is normally my policy to disassociate from any organisation that
> > promotes itself with bumper stickers.  Happened with the Green Party, is
> > Debian next?
> >
> > FUCK the auto culture!
>
> I have a Debian bumper sticker on my old laptop, but not on
> my car.  Not a fan of the auto culture myself.
>
> It would be a shame to leave Debian because bumper stickers
> exist. (Made by some third party, I assume.  I got the old
> ones at copyleft, I think.)

Oh, and did I mention (in the other message about the
laptop) that the laptop I'm bringing tonight has a Debian
bumper sticker on it?

So I'll user it to indicate the meeting point instead of endangering
my new one.