BAD meeting: 3.0r2 i386 Binary-1 CDs, etc.

Wed, 10 Dec 2003 12:33:28 -0800

Oh, ... I'll can also make
Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 r2 "Woody" - Official i386 Binary-1 CD
available for today's meeting (phasing out 3.0 r1 - but I can have that
too at least for today's meeting).  Same basic terms/price, etc.:
http://bad.debian.net/list/2003-December/002353.html

Hmmmmmm, for possible table sign, based on:
http://www.debian.org/logos/openlogo.xcf.gz
I whipped together:
http://www.rawbw.com/~mp/unix/BAD/bad.xcf.bz2
and printed it on ye olde Hewlett Packard Desk Jet Plus
(yes, thanks to great Debian GNU/Linux software I can even print
PostScript stuff on my non-PostScript printer).

Notes/references:
3.0r2 CD images seems officially out, though some of the Debian web pages
and/or links don't seem quite caught up to that:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=118wj-285-19%40gated-at.bofh.it&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain
http://lists.debian.org/debian-cd/2003/debian-cd-200312/msg00057.html
Yup, ... some Debian site stuff continues to not yet be fully caught up
or "back to normal" (at least functionally) yet:
http://www.debian.org/CD/jigdo-cd/
http://www.debian.org/News/weekly/