Bumper stickers and signs and Re: BAD meeting, CDs, GPG/PGP, etc.

Tony Godshall togo@of.net
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 09:09:21 -0800

Hi, all.

Glad you're coming, Michael.

I'll bring a key to sign/be signed.

Also does anyone have any extra Debian bumper stickers to
sell?

I'll happily reimburse.

I had one I used to mark the table in a past meeting, but I
lost it.

In the absence, I will get there early and use my laptop
with Debian wallpaper as the Debian sign.  At least till we
get enough people to make beer a danger to it.  (At that point
it should be obvious to most where the geeks are.  Look for
beards and ponytails and glasses.)

Tony

According to Michael Paoli,