...Come help ...Debian Booth... machines

Alvin Oga alvin@Mail.Linux-Consulting.com
Sun, 3 Aug 2003 21:55:25 -0700 (PDT)

hi ya hereon

i have a schedule change if things goes as the new plans
( i won't be able to be in SF on tue )

i can shoot to be up there on wed ... but svlug.org is
also on wed night ...  wondering why svlug didnt move
the meeting up to SF like we did last year ?? humm ...

so far .. and i have thur night meetings in fremont ..

if i come up, i'll bring the machines with me,
and if i go "home", than i think the machines will go
with me too unless someone signs on the "dotted line"
for the return of the machines
	- too risky to leave the machines if i donno
	who's watching it

- i assume, that if i come by, i can drop in with 2 or 3
  1U boxes for debian folks to install and play with it ??
	- i'll drag a monitor or two with it..

thanx
alvin