Please reply to this if you can make any commitment to staff the Debian booth

Hereon hereon2003@yahoo.com
Sat, 2 Aug 2003 01:14:11 -0700 (PDT)

I'd like to get an idea of who could make a definite commitment to spend some
time at the Debian booth at LWE.

LWExpo is open:
Tues   8/5   10 AM - 5 PM
Wed    8/6   10 AM - 5 PM
Thurs  8/7   10 AM - 4 PM

Please reply to this message so there will be a single place where this info
is available.

Duties are,  well, you probably know!  Whatever & everything -
Demo Debian, answer questions, chat, have fun, ...  :)

Anyone with any level of skill with Debian is welcome to help staff the
booth.  You do not need to be a Debain developer.  Debian users and
entheusiasts are very welcome!

(If we could get everyone who has come to a BAD meeting in the past year to
just do 1 hour, we'd be in great shape!  Plus, we might get Debian users &
developers from out of town who could help out for an hour or two.)

I have only posted about the LWE Debian booth so far on BAD & SVLUG.  That
announcement has been forwaded to LUGOD.  We might have the opportunity to
have a booth space in combination with LUGOD, who have several people
interested in Debian.

I'm going to post more announcements & requests for volunteers - BALUG,
Debian general & events lists - later today (Saturday).

If you would be interested in staffing the Debian booth at some time, but are
currently unsure of when, please reply to this message on the list and
indicate you interest, but not final commitment.

I'd appreciate it if you would please forward this to any other list or
persons you think relevant.  The more people who know about this, the better
idea we can get as to what remains to be done.

Thanks!  :)

PS: Here's a link to info about planning for Debian events:
http://www.debian.org/events/