...Come help ...Debian Booth... Here's setup info

Hereon hereon2003@yahoo.com
Sun, 3 Aug 2003 20:55:56 -0700 (PDT)

--- Alvin Oga <alvin@Mail.Linux-Consulting.com> wrote:
> i'm not sure who all is in the "bad" list ... but, thought i'd followup
> what i had started in trying to find out whom to talk with for
> bringing in some demo boxes
> 	- attendee's  can play with it ...
> 	( install debian or any linux/bsd flavor and erase disks etc
> 	( burn cdroms ..etc
>
> - when is booth setup day ??
> 	- who'd be willing to put their name on the "reponsibility tag" ??
> 	( i wont be there 24x7 )

I think it would be great if you could lend your equipment during the expo!

I'll be at the expo .org pavilion at least Mon PM & Tues AM.  If you can lend
your equipment, please come by then.  Since I won't be at the booth the
entire time , I can't guarantee their safety.  But, many companies will have
equipment left there (as at all expos), and I presume they'll have guards at
the enterances.  I presume you'll want to get some kind of "property tag"
from one of the guards, since, at other conferences I've attended, you need
one to be able to remove equipment from the show floor.

I hope that satisfies your security questions.  Please email me directly if
there is anything more about security you'd like to ask me, personally, to
do.  :)

If you decide to lend your equipment to the Debian booth, please see the
newly created Debian LWE expo page, and enter your equipment on there.
http://wiki.debian.net/index.cgi?Linuxworld2003expoDebianbooth

Also, please sign up for one (or more) hour time slot on that page.  :)

Thanks for either or both.  :)