Visiting the Bay Area (was: Re: hardware problems and a broken list)

neuffer@mail.uni-mainz.de neuffer@mail.uni-mainz.de
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 21:38:11 +0100 (MET)

Quoting Mike Markley <mike@markley.org>:
> Oh yeah, the posts that weren't approved by me before the list got
> blown
> away are gone, so if you've tried to post and gotten a bounce or
> nothing,
> try again.

That explains why my last two mails never seem to have reached
the list.

I am currently in San Jose and will be in the area till the 29th.
I'd love to meet with you people while I am here and I will try to
come to the BAD meeting tonight (but I am not sure wether I can
make it in time)

If somebody wants to meet with me, to hang out or chat or whatever
you can leave me a note at my hotel (I am staying there till Sunday)
the direct number is 408-8525141

Hope to see you folks tonight.

Cheers
     Mike