A ride/rick's phone?

Dmitriy ace22b@yahoo.com
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 15:24:52 -0800

--ZPt4rx8FFjLCG7dd

[sorry for the repost, since the previous message is in moderation
queue, because I got unsubscribed for some reason]

I know it's kinda late, but I am wondering if anyone either

a) can give me a ride from Fremont/some BART stop

b) Rick Moen's work phone number, so I can call him at work, since I think =
he
works not far from me.

Thank you.

--=20
	GPG key-id: 1024D/DF04A255                 Dmitriy
	AA16 8FAB 74E1 3511 83D0  9F4B F087 CEC9 DF04 A255
	* encrypted personal mail is very much preferred *

--ZPt4rx8FFjLCG7dd

--ZPt4rx8FFjLCG7dd--