Jan 9 Wed BAD social get-together, Berkeley

Nick Moffitt nick@zork.net
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 09:24:23 -0800

begin  Rick Moen Lives Three Hours from Nowhere  quotation:
> I'll be going to Cafe Au Coquelet, and hope others will do likewise.
[...]
> I hope to see in Berkeley those who'd like to meet at Cafe Au
> Coquelet.  I'll be driving home from work (in the wilds of Fremont)
> to Menlo Park (just north of Stanford), and then drive to Berkeley.
> Anybody need a ride?  I have a Saturn sedan -- the old Honda
> hatchback finally died -- with room for four passengers.

	Wait, I thought that Au Coquelet was yesterday.

--
INFORMATION GLADLY GIVEN BUT SAFETY REQUIRES AVOIDING UNNECESSARY CONVERSATION

	01234567 <- The amazing* indent-o-meter!