Berkeley get-together

Ben Pfaff blp@cs.stanford.edu
03 Jan 2002 12:11:06 -0800

Nick Moffitt <nick@zork.net> writes:

> 	Your best bet is to take Caltrain up the peninsula, then hop
> on an N Judah from the caltrain station over to Embarcadero BART.
> Then take a richmond train to Berkeley, or take a pittsburg/bay point
> train to 12th st and transfer to the richmond train.
>
> 	YOu're looking at one hour for caltrain, maybe ten to fifteen
> minutes for the N, and about half an hour for BART.  But then, that's
> what you get for living in the middle of nowhere.

Bah.  Forget it.  According to transitinfo.org's trip planner I'd
have to spend over five hours traveling to spend three hours in
Berkeley--and at that I'd have to catch the last train out at
11:59 pm and get really screwed if I missed it.

If there's anyone who's going to the BUUG/proposed BAD meeting
tonight to Berkeley who'd be willing to give me a ride from (and
to) Palo Alto/Stanford, drop me an email or call me at 650
468-8367.

Ben
--
<blp@cs.stanford.edu> <pfaffben@msu.edu> <pfaffben@debian.org> <blp@gnu.org>
Stanford PhD Student - MSU Alumnus - Debian Maintainer - GNU Developer