Berkeley get-together

Nick Moffitt nick@zork.net
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 12:40:23 -0800

begin  Ben Pfaff  quotation:
> > 	YOu're looking at one hour for caltrain, maybe ten to fifteen
> > minutes for the N, and about half an hour for BART.
>
> Bah.  Forget it.  According to transitinfo.org's trip planner I'd
> have to spend over five hours traveling to spend three hours in
> Berkeley--and at that I'd have to catch the last train out at
> 11:59 pm and get really screwed if I missed it.

	Caltrain could be saved, you know.  It could be
grade-separated and electrified.  It could have more frequent trains,
four-track local/express segments, the works.

	But no, instead we have BART.  non-standard gauge rail and two
million dollars per car. Grrrrr...

--
INFORMATION GLADLY GIVEN BUT SAFETY REQUIRES AVOIDING UNNECESSARY CONVERSATION

	01234567 <- The amazing* indent-o-meter!