get-together

Karsten M. Self kmself@ix.netcom.com
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 18:16:54 -0800

--PNTmBPCT7hxwcZjr

on Wed, Jan 02, 2002 at 05:52:57PM -0800, Nick Moffitt (nick@zork.net) wrot=
e:
> begin  Karsten M. Self  quotation:
> > One thought was to rotate through the Bay Area on a quarterly basis.
> > South Bay / Penninsula, East Bay (Berkeley?), and possibly another
> > location (SF?).  If we do this on a three month schedule, there's four
> > meets a year reasonably near someone.
> >=20
> > What would be good would be to nail down where these locations are.
> > I'd shoot for near transit.  That would be along CalTrain on the
> > Penninsula (I'd avoid a light-rail transfer), between CalTrain and
> > BART in SF, and off of BART in the East Bay.  Location nominations?
>=20
> 	SF has so many places to meet that I don't know where to
> begin.

Close to transit nexus (CalTrain, BART), which likely means SOMA
somewhere along/near 4th St.   Food, reasonably inexpensive, reasonably
spacious, reasonably cheap.  Won't mind a bunch of geeks hanging out for
a few hours on a Wednesday evening.  Does that cut things down any?

Peace.

--=20
We freed Dmitry! Boycott Adobe! Repeal the DMCA! http://www.freesklyarov.org

--PNTmBPCT7hxwcZjr