get-together

Nick Moffitt nick@zork.net
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 17:52:57 -0800

begin  Karsten M. Self  quotation:
> One thought was to rotate through the Bay Area on a quarterly basis.
> South Bay / Penninsula, East Bay (Berkeley?), and possibly another
> location (SF?).  If we do this on a three month schedule, there's four
> meets a year reasonably near someone.
>
> What would be good would be to nail down where these locations are.
> I'd shoot for near transit.  That would be along CalTrain on the
> Penninsula (I'd avoid a light-rail transfer), between CalTrain and
> BART in SF, and off of BART in the East Bay.  Location nominations?

	SF has so many places to meet that I don't know where to
begin.

	As for the south bay/peninsula, I recommend someplace on
Castro in Mountain View.  It's at the nexus of Caltrain and VTA.
Also, Au Coquelet seems as good a place as any.

--
INFORMATION GLADLY GIVEN BUT SAFETY REQUIRES AVOIDING UNNECESSARY CONVERSATION

	01234567 <- The amazing* indent-o-meter!