Wed. October 10th: BAD social get-together

Mike Markley mike@markley.org
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 14:59:16 -0700

Adding it now. I was gonna put out a call for a decision in another week or
two but it certainly doesn't hurt to get it done early.

On Mon, Sep 17, 2001 at 07:39:45PM -0700, Rick Moen <rick@linuxmafia.com> spake forth:
> Mike, since everyone seemed to like Enzo's _in theory_ at least, perhaps
> you wouldn't mind listing it on http://bad.debian.net/ for next month,
> as follows:
[...]

--
Mike Markley <mike@markley.org>
GPG: 0x3B047084 7FC7 0DC0 EF31 DF83 7313  FE2B 77A8 F36A 3B04 7084

There comes to all races an ultimate crisis which you have yet to face
.... One day our minds became so powerful we dared think of ourselves as gods.
- Sargon, "Return to Tomorrow", stardate 4768.3