Wed. October 10th: BAD social get-together

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 19:39:45 -0700

Mike, since everyone seemed to like Enzo's _in theory_ at least, perhaps
you wouldn't mind listing it on http://bad.debian.net/ for next month,
as follows:

Wed., October 10, 7:30 PM

Enzo's Ristorante
510 Brannan @ 4th Street
San Francisco
Tel. 415-974-3696

Map:  http://linuxmafia.com/bale/map-enzos.jpeg
Directions:

By car:  From I-80 westbound, exit from the left lane at 5th Street, bearing
a very sharp left (south) at the bottom of the offramp onto 5th Street.  Go
two full blocks to turn left (east) onto Brannan.  Enzo's will be on the
left, just before 4th Street.  From I-80 eastbound, exit from the right
lane at 4th Street, bearing a sharp right (south) at the bottom of the
offramp onto 4th Street.  Go one full bock to turn right (west) onto
Brannan.  Enzo's will be immediately on the right.

By CalTrain:  Exit at the King Street terminus, and walk one full block
north along 4th Street to Brannan.  Enzo's will be immediately on the
left, across Brannan.

By Muni:  You can use route 9x San Bruno Express (inbound only), N Judah
Muni Metro, or the following local bus routes:  10 Townsend, 12
Folsom-Pacific, 15 Third Street, 27 Bryant, 30 Stockton, 45
Union-Stockton, or 47 Van Ness.

By SamTrans or AC Transit:  You can use any of the multitude of routes that
terminate at the Transbay Terminal, walking (or taking Muni bus routes 10
Townsend or 15 Third Street) seven blocks to Enzo's.

By Golden Gate Transit:  You can use routes 10 Tiburon-Mill
Valley-Sausalito-San Francisco, 20 Canal-San Anselmo-Corte Madera-San
Francisco, and 50 San Marin-Novato-San Rafael-Sausalito-San Francisco,
walking (or taking Muni bus routes 10 Townsend or 15 Third Street) seven
blocks from the Transbay Terminal to Enzo's.

(Note:  The foregoing uses "logical north", etc. compass terms, as if
Market Street and I-80 were aligned east-west, though San Francisco
streets from Market Street southwards are actually canted about 45
degrees counter-clockwise from true north, etc.)