Tentative: Nov BAD (and all Debian) meeting at ALS Thurs 11/8 6PM

Mike Markley mike@markley.org
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 08:59:11 -0700

On Fri, Oct 26, 2001 at 12:03:50AM -0700, tluxt <tluxt@yahoo.com> spake forth:
> I suggest that whoever maintains http://bad.debian.net/ update that
> page now to indicate that Nov BAD will be at ALS, with a final
> confirmaiton of the exact time to follow.  Tentatively the time should
> be Thurs 11/8 6-8 PM.

I'll update it when times are finalized... too much confusion has resulted
in the past from changing times on the list and/or the page...

> I think it might be a good idea to have a meeting topic to focus
> discussion around, perhaps even having 1 or more speakers.  One
> possibility that comes to mind is the upcomming release of Woody, so
> perhaps we could get someone to talk about what the plans are, what
> needs to be done, etc.  Any other suggestions?  Any suggestions for who
> to have as speaker?  Or, should we just see who attends, and the most
> likely suspects could do an informal talk/update?

I would but I'm a piss-poor public speaker and probably have no more insight
into woody than the average reader of -devel (developer or not).

--
Mike Markley <mike@markley.org>
GPG: 0x3B047084 7FC7 0DC0 EF31 DF83 7313  FE2B 77A8 F36A 3B04 7084

"I'm a doctor, not an escalator."
- Dr. Mccoy, "Friday's Child", when asked to help the very pregnant Ellen
  up a steep incline.