Tentative: Nov BAD (and all Debian) meeting at ALS Thurs 11/8 6PM

tluxt tluxt@yahoo.com
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 20:18:38 -0800 (PST)

--- Randolph Chung <randolph@tausq.org> wrote:
> Thurs 6-8pm seems to be a good time for most people. Can we please try
> to confirm this ASAP?

I'm working on it (see my reply to previous message on this list).

Briefly, it had been confirmed to me by the BOF scheduler as for Thurs, 11/8
6-8 PM, but the wrong time has been just updated on the ALS BOF page.

Randolph: note:  I'm not cc'ing all the people you did.  You may certainly
notify them of this, if you think that notification is important.

:)