Tentative: Nov BAD (and all Debian) meeting at ALS Thurs 11/8 6PM

Randolph Chung Randolph Chung <tausq@debian.org>
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 18:00:36 -0800

> I think it might be a good idea to have a meeting topic to focus
> discussion around, perhaps even having 1 or more speakers.  One
> possibility that comes to mind is the upcomming release of Woody, so
> perhaps we could get someone to talk about what the plans are, what
> needs to be done, etc.  Any other suggestions?  Any suggestions for who
> to have as speaker?  Or, should we just see who attends, and the most
> likely suspects could do an informal talk/update?
>
> Anyone have any other thoughts relevant to this whole thing?

If people are interested, some folks (Bdale, LaMont, Grant, ...) who have
been working on the Debian ia64/hppa port are probably going to be present.
Perhaps we can get them to talk a bit about what it's like to start a
new Debian port? :)

Probably more of an informal discussion than an organized talk...

Thurs 6-8pm seems to be a good time for most people. Can we please try
to confirm this ASAP?

randolph
remembers to fix his email addr this time so his post doesn't need to
wait for moderation
--
Debian Developer <tausq@debian.org>
http://www.TauSq.org/