Tentative: Nov BAD (and all Debian) meeting at ALS Thurs 11/8 6PM

tluxt tluxt@yahoo.com
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 20:12:25 -0800 (PST)

--- Steve M Bibayoff <smb23@csufresno.edu> wrote:
> tluxt <tluxt@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > OK, the response was all positive, so I hereby delare that the Nov BAD
> > meeting will be at ALS.
>
> Just trying to straightin out my calender and noticed on the ALS BoF
> site the the Debian one is scheduled for Friday (11/9).
> http://www.linuxshowcase.org/bofschedule.html
>
> Is this correct?

<Gasp!>

NO! (Or, at least I hope not!! :) )

Thanks for the prompt notice.  I had it confirmed for Thurs 11/8 6-8 PM.  I'm
getting right on this because there must be (I sure hope!) an error in
getting that communicated to the ALS web page updater.

By the way, the correct info should also have the PGP/GPG keysigning and a
speaker in the 11/9 Fri 6-8 PM time frame. (That's the other BOF I've been
working with Drew & some speakers to get scheduled.)  I'm also now about to
get _that_ fixed.

So, hopefully this should be updated soon.  Definitely both meetings are now
_on_ the BOF schedule (although with incorrect times), so people might want
to start thinking about how to spread the word about these events.

I'll email this list as soon as I've got confirmation that these BOFs will
have their web page schedules updated.  :)