BAD KSP (was Re: list still alive?)

Mike Markley mike@markley.org
Sun, 3 Jun 2001 00:25:21 -0700

I'm interested... consider this my usual (often false) claim that I'll
attend.

As an idea about where... anyone familiar with Zachary's in Oakland? Some of
the best pizza I've ever had (and I've lived all over the country), and
emminently BARTable (short walk from Rockridge station, although there's also
a location in Berkeley on Solano). The big logistical problem I see with
that is that there are no reservations and it's often packed there... anyone
more familiar with it have any ideas? If the problems aren't insurmountable
I think it's worth it, personally :).

On Sat, Jun 02, 2001 at 07:03:59PM -0700, Evan Prodromou <evan@debian.org> spake forth:

--
Mike Markley <mike@markley.org>
GPG: 0x3B047084 7FC7 0DC0 EF31 DF83 7313  FE2B 77A8 F36A 3B04 7084

There's nothing disgusting about it [the Companion].  It's just another
life form, that's all.  You get used to those things.
- McCoy, "Metamorphosis", stardate 3219.8