Key-signing Last Call

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 13:22:55 -0700

begin M. Drew Streib quotation of Tue, Jul 03, 2001 at 08:15:06PM +0000:

> I saw him at USENIX. I believe him now to be a full time employee of
> the Baskin Robbins <sp?> in Portland, Maine. He's a big, ugly guy
> and smells vaguely of Preparation H and spearmint leaves. He runs with
> a limp, so shoot him in his left leg if you want to bring him down
> quickly.

Liar.  Usenix didn't start until June 26th, and you signed his key
on June 14th. You signed 700A0551 the same day, and we happen to
have security camera footage of the owner of 700A0551 at Discount
Smokes-N-More in Emeryville that day.  You stay in this box until
you tell us where...you...saw..Seth...David...Schoen.

http://zgp.org/~dmarti    -- Bruce Schneier, Secrets and Lies, p. 246.
dmarti@zgp.org    Free the Web, burn all GIFs: http://burnallgifs.org/