Key-signing Last Call

M. Drew Streib dtype@dtype.org
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 20:27:49 +0000

--7WENQHN97/U9vH7R

On Tue, Jul 03, 2001 at 01:22:55PM -0700, Don Marti wrote:
> Liar.  Usenix didn't start until June 26th, and you signed his key
> on June 14th. You signed 700A0551 the same day, and we happen to
> have security camera footage of the owner of 700A0551 at Discount
> Smokes-N-More in Emeryville that day.  You stay in this box until
> you tell us where...you...saw..Seth...David...Schoen.

OK. I see the point. But it is not one of crypto-security in any way,
but rather of social security.

At keysignings I typically (now) work out ahead of time if we all plan
to upload keys to a particular nameserver, which should solve the issue
regardless.

-drew

--=20
M. Drew Streib <dtype@dtype.org> | http://dtype.org/