Key-signing Last Call

M. Drew Streib dtype@dtype.org
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 20:15:06 +0000

--bAr+fMtvBxbbbkvl

On Tue, Jul 03, 2001 at 01:05:38PM -0700, Don Marti wrote:
> > Anyway. Someone please enlighten me.
>=20
> We see you have signed Seth David Schoen's key recently, and we
> know you only sign keys of people you have met in person.  We will
> keep you locked up in the basement of the Unfreedonia police station
> until you tell us where to find him.

I saw him at USENIX. I believe him now to be a full time employee of
the Baskin Robbins <sp?> in Portland, Maine. He's a big, ugly guy
and smells vaguely of Preparation H and spearmint leaves. He runs with
a limp, so shoot him in his left leg if you want to bring him down
quickly.

Do they have good lopster in Unfreedonia?

-drew

--=20
M. Drew Streib <dtype@dtype.org> | http://dtype.org/
FSG <dtype@freestandards.org>    | Linux International <dtype@li.org>